Sewer and Water Utilities
The Rural Municipality of Rockwood Utilities presently covers the following:
- The Stony Mountain / Bristol Water & Sewer System;
- The Grosse Isle Water & Sewer System (water supplied by the Cartier Water Line);
- The Balmoral Water & Sewer System (reverse osmosis system); and
The Gunton Water & Sewer System (water from Balmoral System).
The Municipality also contracts out services to:
- The Rural Municipality of Rosser portion of Grosse Isle; and
- The Rural Municipality of Woodlands which includes the LUD of Warren and the Town of Woodlands.
The Rural Municipality of Rockwood employs two (2) full-time operators and two (2) weekend relief operators.
The hours of operation of the Utilities are
- Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Utilities Manager for the Utilities is Alan Schick.
Important contact numbers:
- Stony Mountain / Bristol Plant 344-5148
- Grosse Isle Pump Station 467-8024
- Balmoral Water Treatment Plant 467-5570
- Gunton Water Pumping Station 886-3749
Emergency Number for after hours and weekends for all locations: