- uses a wheelchair or mobility aid (walker, cane)
- lives with a cognitive disability
- is visually impaired to the extent that he/she cannot operate a motor vehicle
- is hearing impaired to the extent that he/she cannot operate a motor vehicle
- has lost his/her driver's license due to a medical problem (ie. seizures, etc.)
- has a physical impairment which prevents him/her from operating a motor vehicle, either on a temporary or permanent basis.
|TYPE OF TRIP||ONE WAY||RETURN|
|Stonewall - within Town limits||$4.25||$8.50|
|Stony Mountain to Stonewall||$6.50||$13.00|
|Argyle to Stonewall||$8.50||$17.00|
|Balmoral to Stonewall||$8.50||$17.00|
|Grosse Isle to Stonewall||$8.50||$17.00|
|Marquette to Stonewall||$8.50||$17.00|
|Meadows to Stonewall||$8.50||$17.00|
|Warren to Stonewall||$8.50||$17.00|
|Woodlands to Stonewall||$8.50||$17.00|
|Trip to Winnipeg, Selkirk, or Teulon||$18.50||$37.00|
Stand-by Charges after
1 Hour Waiting Period
|Medical reason for trip||
$2.00 per half
|Non-Medical reason for trip||
$6.00 per half
Within Stonewall Town
Group Rate Charter Beyond
$20.00 per hour
- At the arranged pick up time, please be waiting near the ground floor entrance of your building.
- If you require any extra assistance at your home, on the bus, or at your destination, you are responsible for making these arrangements. (Your caregiver will not be charged a fee to accompany you)
- If you must cancel a trip please notify the SAMS office as early as possible.
- Payment is to be made by cash or cheque to the driver at the end of the trip. Charging or billing is not allowed except for special circumstances which must be arranged prior to transportation service.
- The Driver will, when necessary, assist passengers from their building door into the bus or from the bus to their building destination.
- The Driver does not lift passengers in wheelchairs up or down stairs.
- The Driver will try to be on time when picking up passengers. If an unavoidable delay occurs, the Driver will attempt to inform the waiting passengers by telephone.