"Flood-Proofing of Residential Properties" Policy #Operations 2004-02
Financial assistance (grant) is available to eligible residents of the Rural Municipality of Rockwood for flood-proofing of their property through the use of a dyke system. Please contact the Administration Office for additional information. ph:204-467-2272.
The Emergency Plan for the Rural Municipality of Rockwood is available for viewing during office hours.
The Emergency Plan is implemented in the event of a disaster, such as a natural disaster, chemical spill, etc.
911 EMERGENCY NUMBER:
In the event of an emergency, DIAL 911 to obtain emergency services, being the Fire Department, R.C.M.P., and/or Ambulance.
ONLINE CRIME REPORTING IS NOW AVAILABLE!
You can file a report online if:
- You have lost something that costs less than $5000
- Someone has stolen something from you that costs less than $5000
- Someone has vandalized your property or vehicle and it will cost less tan $5000 to repair it
- The crime happened within the jurisdiction of Manitoba RCMP
Click HERE to report a crime online
Rockwood-Woodlands By-Law Enforcement & Animal Control Board:
By-Law Enforcement & Animal Control Officer: Justin Sowa - 204-461-0549.
- Every dog owner in the Townsites within the Municipality, including Stonewall Trailer Court, is required to license each dog over the age of four (4) months owned or harbored by them.
- NO MORE THAN TWO (2) DOGS and/or CATS PER HOUSEHOLD IS ALLOWED WITHIN THE TOWNSITES.
- There shall not be located upon any premises anywhere in the Municipality which are outside the Townsites more than THREE (3) ADULT DOGS unless the owner or tenant of such premises possesses a kennel license.
- Dogs/cats are prohibited from running at large anywhere within the Municipality.