The Rural Municipality of Rockwood Utilities presently covers the following:
- The Stony Mountain / Bristol Water & Sewer System;
- The Grosse Isle Water & Sewer System (water supplied by the Cartier Water Line);
- The Balmoral Water & Sewer System (reverse osmosis system); and
- The Gunton Water & Sewer System (water from Balmoral System).
The Municipality also contracts out services to:
- The Rural Municipality of Rosser portion of Grosse Isle; and
- The Rural Municipality of Woodlands which includes the LUD of Warren and the Town of Woodlands.
The hours of operation of the Utilities are
Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Important contact numbers:
Stony Mountain / Bristol Plant 204-344-5148
Grosse Isle Pump Station 204-467-8024
Balmoral Water Treatment Plant 204-467-5570
Gunton Water Pumping Station 204-886-3749
Emergency Number for after hours and weekends for all locations:
PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH SANITARY ITEMS, WET WIPES, PAPER TOWELS OR DIAPERS!
"FLUSHABLE WIPES" ARE NOT FLUSHABLE
PLEASE FLUSH TOILET PAPER ONLY!